[mou] ROCK WRENS NESTING IN CLAY CO

Craig Menze tobylab69@hotmail.com
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:21:33 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_b01_615c_339e

<P><BR><BR></P>My Wife and I were at the rock wren sight today and actually saw one young bird and watched both adults carry food to one sight were we think the nest is.&nbsp;&nbsp; Aside from the one downy young we assumed that there were more young as well since both adults &nbsp;returned to the same spot repeatedly.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Nothing else exciting was seen.&nbsp; Looked for the chat, but, we now know we were in the wrong spot so have no idea if its still there.&nbsp; One loggerhead shrike at the usual location.&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "sparky stensaas" &lt;sparkystensaas@hotmail.com&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: MOU-net@cbs.umn.edu
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [mou] ROCK WRENS NESTING IN CLAY CO
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 18:58:15 +0000
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
------=_NextPart_000_b01_615c_339e