[mou] RE: [mnbird] Where are the hummingbirds?

bluebill@surfbest.net bluebill@surfbest.net
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:48:41 -00

>West nile virus? I have several June Berry bushes (service berry) in
my yard. Usually this time of year, the bushes are filled with
robins, eathing the berries and having a loud time. This year, there
are no robins. We've had a few waxwings stop by. The cardinals and
house finches eat some. But most of the berries are just falling to
the ground. Silent summer caused by a foreign virus? Who knows for
sure.
Don Grussing