[mou] Ruff still present

Dan & Sandy Thimgan thimgan@digitaljam.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:40:07 -0500

The Ruff is still being seen in Big Stone County as of Tuesday morning,
10:00 am.

We saw it in the southwestern lobe of the lake.  We followed the trail
through the grass on the south side of the lake skirting the trees along the
shoreline until you command an open view of the lake.  The bird was actively
feeding on the far shore to the left of a small assortment of rocks.

Directions from a previous post:
>From the junction of Big Stone County Roads 12 and 10 go east .4 miles east
on County Road. Turn north on unmarked dirt road for 3/4 of a mile.

--
Dan & Sandy Thimgan
Otter Tail County