[mou] Am. Goldfinches at Eloise Butler

Kathleen Connelly connellyka@earthlink.net
Sun, 01 Apr 2007 11:03:33 -0500

--B_3258270215_107448

American goldfinches seen at Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden and Bird
Sanctuary Sunday morning.  Hordes of other birds as well, but I am lousy at
bird song IDs and the lighting was poor at 8am.

Kathy Connelly
Golden Valley

--B_3258270215_107448

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Am. Goldfinches at Eloise Butler</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>American goldfi=
nches seen at Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden and Bird Sanctuary Sunday morn=
ing. &nbsp;Hordes of other birds as well, but I am lousy at bird song IDs an=
d the lighting was poor at 8am. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
Kathy Connelly<BR>
Golden Valley</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>