[mou] Varied Thrushes around Aitkin

Warren wenelson@mlecmn.net
Thu, 05 Apr 2007 20:34:20 -0500

This afternoon, I received 2 phone calls. Both callers have a VARIED
THRUSH coming to their feeders. The first is at the home of John and Pat
Francis located north of Aitkin, just off of C.R.1. Directions: from the
Mississippi River bridge on the north side of town, go north on C.R. 1
for 3 & 4/10 th miles to 391 st Lane. Heading  east on 391 st Lane, they
are the first farm on the south side . I don't have exact directions to
the other bird. It is coming to a feeder near Nord Lake southeast of
Aitkin.
Also, the LOGGERHEAD SHRIKES are still present  as of 7:30 this evening.
Directions: from the Mississippi River bridge on the north side of town,
go north on C.R.1 for 8 & 8/10 th miles .   Warren Nelson