[mou] Central MN arrivals + bonus

Pastor Al Schirmacher PastorAl@PrincetonFreeChurch.net
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:31:35 -0500

New arrivals:

* White-throated Sparrow (single along Blue Hill Trail, Sherburne NWR), 4/9

* AW Pelicans (flock of 70 moving majestically along the Mississippi River
near Monticello), 4/9

* Osprey (two "cavorting" near Sherburne 1 & 87), 4/7

* Bonus bird:  Nathan & I thoroughly enjoyed the Loggerhead Shrike on Aitkin
CR 1 Friday evening - thanks, Warren, for posting excellent directions.
Lifer for Nathan; he's creeping up towards 300 in the state (at 14 yoa) -
and I can feel his breath hot on my listing back!

Nothing new this morning along Milaca Hiking Trails.

Good birding to all & sundry.

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN
Mille Lacs & Sherburne Counties