[mou] RFI: bird photos for presentation

shawn conrad dingermcduff@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:09:07 -0500

I am working on a Power Point presentation on bird identification for the
non-profit I work for.  Unfortunately, obtaining photos for use in the
presentation has been problematic.  I need to be able to do some comparisons
between species and copy/paste them to the Power Point document.  Basically,
I want to be able to search through a large selection of (preferably
Minnesota) species and pick the ones that will work.

The eNature site would have been perfect...if they allowed even educational
use of their photos.  Most sites are requesting royalties or involve
numerous photographers so requesting permission from all of them (40-50
photos needed) would be cumbersome--I'm doing this project during little
scraps of time that become available.  Does anyone know of a site where I
could access a wide variety of species and quickly copy/paste them to my
presentation AND one that wouldn't sue me for doing so?!?  The photos would
not be used commercially.  Thanks!

Shawn Conrad
Bovey