[mou] Bird guides for northern Minnesota

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:17:17 -0600

------=_Part_26539_4495077.1176383837684

I've been overhauling my webpage, and trying to get current information for
questions I'm often asked, one of which is who guides birders from out of
the area.  So I'm compiling a new list of birding guides for northern
Minnesota--if you are one please let me know ASAP with your contact
information.  I'll be happy to link to your webpages, too.  I don't want to
leave anyone out who wishes to be included.

Best, Laura

--
Laura Erickson
Duluth

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.  There
is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature--the
assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter.

--Rachel Carson