[mou] mou-net is moving

David A. Cahlander david at cahlander.com
Fri Apr 13 16:19:02 EDT 2007

We plan to move mou-net from the U of M machine over to moumn.org in the next few days.  During this move time, the new server will send out the same mail as the old server.

This is the first message sent out on the new server, so I don't know if we will have any problems.  As soon as we can determine that this new installation is OK, I'll send out a message requesting that the mailing address to mou-net be changed to mou-net at moumn.org.

The U of M has been very generous over the years.  They have given MOU free space on their machine and supplied us with everything that we needed to run our listserv.  They told us almost two years ago that they wanted to stop running mail on this machine.  We are now able to run our list on this new machine.

Thanks.
---
David Cahlander david at cahlander.com Burnsville, MN 952-894-5910