[mou] Carolina Wren in Mille Lacs County

Nathan Schirmacher natester166 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 13:41:33 EDT 2007

    Today my Dad and I were birding around Mille Lacs  and Sherburne Counties. At Kunkel WMA we had a Carolina Wren.  Other migrants today were Hermit Thrush, Winter Wren, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker and Vesper Sparrow.    To reach Kunkel, take 169 north past Princeton to MN 95.  Take 95 west to Mille Lacs 5, proceed south (left) into the WMA.  The Carolina Wren was on the western side of the trail, in the forested area where a small pond has developed.Nathan SchirmacherMille Lacs County
Your friends are close to you. Keep them that way.