[mou] Duluth Birds....

SCmzd at aol.com SCmzd at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 22:31:02 EDT 2007

4/13/07, 4/14/07  Still lots of ducks and some tundra swans off  Minnesota
Point.  Much thanks to the Duluth Birding Report and Burnett  Hojnacki for
calling in the Townsends Solitaire this week.  I was able to  relocate the
Townsends easily, just inside Park Point,  on Friday and  Saturday.  There was also,
at peak numbers, approx. 100 Bohemian Waxwings  working the crabapple trees at
Park Point.  It was awesome on Friday to  watch the bohemians close up while
listening to many ringbilled gulls,  and  sporadic calls of the Tundra swans,
while catching glimpses of soaring eagles  high in the stratosphere.  Duluth
rocks!  I put up some pictures of  the bohemians, the tundras and the townsends
in the minnesota birds  galleries.  S.Zierman