[mou] LA Waterthrush in Minneopa SP

Hagsela at aol.com Hagsela at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 07:50:00 EDT 2007

Based on a report from a reliable birder, I stopped at Minneopa State Park in
Blue Earth County and heard a Louisiana Waterthrush singing constantly.   He
responded to my tape in the area of the Falls.   I didn't get a visual, but
the persistent singing continued for the half hour I was standing on the 1st
landing as you walk down the steps.
I also had good looks with size comparison at a Bank Swallow in Faribault
Cty.   It was perched on a wire next to Tree and Barn Swallows and seemed like a
midget next to them.
Lots of other migrants already reported by others,
Linda Sparling
Hennepin Cty.