[mou] Salt Lake Weekend

Williams, Bob BXWilliams at CBBURNET.COM
Mon Apr 23 18:45:31 EDT 2007

Hello Birders, This is your last reminder.  Don't forget to sign up for
the Saturday dinner!
See you all out there!
Bob Williams, Bloomington

SALT LAKE BIRDING WEEKEND - April 28-29 - Lac Qui Parle and Southern Big
Stone Counties.  It's only 5 days away now!  Last year 148 species were
found.  Based on the reports that have been coming in from around the
state the last couple of days, I'm expecting that we will surpass that
number.  The weather reports look favorable as well.  Don't miss this
great opportunity to explore one of the best counties in the state for
rarities. Saturday morning birders meet for breakfast at 7am at the
Marietta American Legion located one block west of Co. Rd. 7 on Hwy 4.
They form into groups and head out for the morning.  At noon they stop
back for lunch and sharing of info.  That night there is a chicken
dinner at 7:30pm at the Sons of Norway Hall on Hwy 75 in Madison, eleven
miles east of Marietta.  Reservations are required for the dinner and
can be made with Becky Skallerud at 320-598-3797 or beckaberk at yahoo.com.
The dinner is $10. Lodging is available in Madison, Montevideo, Dawson
or Appleton. Camping is available at Prairie Marsh Farm, 1770 151st
Ave., Marietta, located 7 miles west of US 75 and 1.5 miles south of US
212.  Contact Ken Larson at prairiemarshfarm at comcast.net for more
information.  Sunday birding is on your own.