[mou] thank you & sightings

Annette Smith anne_0266 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 14:08:15 EDT 2007

Thank you to those who replied about the red-winged blackbird.

Saturday I saw three great egrets fly over (Cty Rd. 40 in Carver).  There were two raptors in the mix, which I was able to see clearly enough for identification.  This is not the first time I've seen raptors flying amongst groups of waterfowl.

Sunday I saw three brown-headed cowbirds, two males and one female along cty rd 40,  and a yellow-bellied sapsucker.

I saw a yellow-bellied sapsucker again this morning and noticed that the usual mix of robins and red-winged blackbirds were not dominating the trees tops.

Annette R.
Cty Rd 40
Carver, MN