[mou] Strange robin behavior

Karen Kraco karenkraco at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 15:57:10 EDT 2007

It's fighting its reflection. It thinks it's another
male in its territory.

We have a robin on our block that keeps attacking its
reflection in the rear view mirrors on the SUVs parked
on our block. My neighbors have taken to covering the
mirrors with plastic bags, because the bird makes a
mess on the doors.   It doesn't seem to bother with
the mirrors on the smaller cars.

Karen Kraco
Minneapolis