[mou] Scissor-tailed Flycatcher, Piping Plover update

James Mattsson mattjim at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 24 14:02:44 EDT 2007

4/24/07 - Tuesday

8:00am - I relocated the STFL actively feeding in the pasture along Riverheights Ct NW. See previous reports for location details. It was about 100m north of the road and stayed close to the fence on the east side of the pasture. Thanks to Jim Otto and John Hockema for contacting me with details on this bird, and to Lance Vrieze for first reporting it.

10:00am - The male Piping Plover was present at the west end of Lake Byllesby for the 3rd consecutive day. This is an unbanded individual.

James Mattsson
mattjim at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.