[mou] Worm-eating Warbler in Lyon County

Ronald Erpelding rerpeldi at tds.net
Tue Apr 24 00:19:48 EDT 2007

This afternoon (Monday, April 23, 2007) at 3:41 p.m. I found a Worm-eating
Warbler in Lyon County southwest of Marshall, MN in Camden State Park. The
bird   was seen on the east/right side of the blacktop road that takes you
down into the main part of Camden State Park and was first sighted in the
wooded area to the east approximately 85 feet before the start of the right
side guard rail where the road curves west to cross over the railroad
tracks.  I watched the bird for seven or eight minutes before it flew
further back into the woods adjacent to the grassy hillside.

Ron Erpelding

Kandiyohi County