[mou] Fw: Do you know what kind of bird this is?

Frank Berdan fberdan3 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 20:25:07 EDT 2007

Cheri, in the second photo the bird on the right looks
like a female Purple Finch.  The white bird on the
left has a similar structure, suggesting another
Purple Finch.  There are many better-informs birders
around the state who can offer opinions on this
apparent albino.  Let's ask them to reply to you.
Thanks for this challenge!

Thanks also to responding MOU-net members,

Frank Berdan
651-343-5226