[mou] Nelson's Sharp-tailed Sparrow, Ramsey County

Sally and/or Paul paulandsally2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 11:50:05 EDT 2007

At 10:00 this morning (Sunday) Sally and I spotted a NELSON'S SHARP-TAILED SPARROW near Sucker
Lake in Vadnais Heights.  I'm not sure how often these birds are spotted on migration and/or in
the metro area, but it was a life-bird for us!  We got a very good (but all-too-brief) look at
this secretive bird.

We also saw (and heard) a singing PINE WARBLER in the same area (our 2nd in as many days).

Paul Spreitzer and Sally Heuer
St. Paul

Do You Yahoo!?