[mou] [mnbird] Scissor-tailed Flycatcher refound

Kirk Severson b.j.borealis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:29:31 EDT 2007

I got a short look at the scissor tailed flycatcher at 6:40pm today
4/25 in the same field as previously reported.  My best view was from
Cty 31 near the driveway of the previously referenced gray house.
Looking from the end of that driveway SE across the field you can see
two big sheds on the other side of the dead end gravel road.  Drop
your line of sight to the grassy hill on the North side of the gravel
road.  The bird was down in the grass on this hill, occasionally
flying low over the grass.

Also, thanks to Chris, Chris and the little girl in pink who all at
one time or another pointed out the scissor tailed flycatcher for me
on Monday evening.

Kirk Severson
Rochester