[mou] Ross' Goose Clay County

Benjamin Fritchman fieldfare21 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 17:46:25 EDT 2007

This afternoon I found a Ross' Goose in Moorhead. The bird was at the
Moorhead Sewage Ponds, and was standing on the berm, so I could see it from
the road. It was hanging out with Canada Geese, no other goose sp. was seen.
It was at the ponds that are on the east side of Hwy. 75. These ponds are no
trespassing unfortunately.....I would search the berms safely from the
roads.
Ben Fritchman
NDSU(for two more weeks, then back to Long Prairie for the summer)