[mou] Harris' Sparrow - Wright County

Chris Fagyal cfagyal at avianphotos.org
Tue Dec 4 14:53:14 CST 2007

All,

I just came home to find a beautiful Harris' Sparrow at one of the
feeders on my deck.  Not sure how unusual this is for December, but it
is definitely the latest i've ever had one in my yard by a significant
amount of time.  I'm located just across the crow river in the far NE
corner of Wright county.  It just flew off into the marsh behind my
house, but if it becomes more regular i'll let folks know in case any
county/month listers need it for December or Wright county in December
or what not.

Cheers,
Chris Fagyal
Otsego