[mou] Bohemian Waxwings, Stearns County

wildchough at aol.com wildchough at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 21:57:04 CST 2007

Yesterday afternoon I found 6 Bohemians Waxwings with a few cedar waxwings and robins at St. John's University campus, Collegeville.? Take the Collegeville exit off I-94 and head towards the university.? At the first stop sign (4 way) in about 1.5 miles?turn right for about 300 yards and look for small cluster of berry trees (hawthornes sp.).? There's a safe place on the left side beyond the trees at a art or pottery building.? Other birds in the area included Red-breasted Nuthatches, siskins, and bald eagle.? Bob Russell, Dakota County