[mou] Field Trip in June of 2008 in Fillmore County

Williams, Bob BXWilliams at CBBURNET.COM
Tue Dec 11 12:47:55 CST 2007

I am in the process of working with Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning
Center on an MOU Field Trip tentatively scheduled for June 6th & 7th,
2008.  I would like to get some idea of how many of you would be
interested in this trip as they want a formal contract signed well ahead
of time.  The trip would include a Friday night stay at the center in
their dorms with some night birding for owls and whip-poor-wills
followed by a day of birding on the premises on Saturday.  One of their
staff will help direct us to the best areas for birding.  The $70 fee
would include 3 meals and lodging.  I will likely have to collect the
fee when the formal contract is signed after the first of the year.  The
center is located on 80 acres surrounded by 1,000 acres of state forest
lands near Lanesboro in Fillmore County.  You can visit their website at
www.eagle-bluff.org
Bob Williams, Field Trip Coordinator