[mou] Bird Videos Sharing Site

al at acrllc.com al at acrllc.com
Fri Dec 14 14:37:51 CST 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

Birdcinema.com is proud to announce its renovated site.  After feedback from users birdcinema.com has
worked on a redesigning the site.  On Friday November 2, 2007 the new site was launched.  The new design
accomplishes the following:

-Loads 60 % faster than the old design
-Complies with web 2.0
-Streamlines the workflow
-Includes a way to transfer videos from other video web sites
-Has a dedicated area, bird TV for documentaries, how to and other educational videos
-Includes a picture section where pictures can be uploaded and are secure

Birdcinema is looking for documentaries, educational videos, how-to videos, or other material along
these lines. Come and see the new changes for yourself.    Our mission is to create a community for bird
enthusiasts and gather video of every species on the planet.  Also we are looking for partners and
sponsors to expand our presence on the World Wide Web.  Please contact David Garcia about becoming
a partner or sponsor at garciada at acrllc.com.  We look forward to seeing you and your member's videos
on birdcinema.com.

Thanks
The Birdcinema staff