[mou] Possible alternative

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Wed Dec 19 10:04:54 CST 2007

Is it possible that when someone has a reaction to someone's response
that they simply send an email only to the person who gave the
response.  Why must all of this be shared with everyone?  Simply email
that person and enter into a dialogue rather than airing wounded
sensitivities all over the server.  I bet 99% of our reactions are
based on misinterpretations of others comments.  Just email the one
person and ask for clarification.  I try hard to steer clear of these
embarrassing strings, as even my addition adds to their festering like
junk mail.  Let's report our birds or share our adventures and
experiences and above all our kindness and appreciations.

Merry Christmas to all and to all - know that I appreciate you simply
because we share our love of birds.

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN