[mou] Birding Skills development

Sharon Stiteler birdchick at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 10:14:31 CST 2007

The more time I spend with other birders, the more I learn, for me
it's the best way to go.  Everyone has different tips and techniques
that they use to id birds and I love to hear what they use.  We're
also fortunate in this state that there are opportunities for
workshops at bird festivals and events.  Shorebirds were just tough
for me to get and last year Doug Buri offered a weekend workshop that
helped me immensely.  I hear that he and Bob Janssen are offering it
again in August of 2008.  If you've never been able to get "peeps" I
can't recommend that workshop enough.

Sharon Stiteler
www.birdchick.com
Minneapolis, MN