[mou] which is more likely...

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 10:31:57 CST 2007

I thought the MOU Electronic Communication Committee put Richard Wood on the moderator's list for his constant tirades on the MOU listserv. Also maybe its time that Carol Schumacher do the same and put Richard on the MnBird moderator's list as well for his attack on Laura.

Richard:

Your first post was asking for ID help on a gray bird with a short bill that is robin size.  You were at a crossroads wondering if the bird was a Townsend's Solitaire or a Gray Jay. You then attacked Laura and said "I know about Solitaires, I saw many of them in Utah".  So if you know Townsend's Solitiares so well, you should of been able to ID the bird as either a T. Solitiare or not, correct?

Richard:

Based on what little information you provided (gray bird with a short black bill that is robin size) Well if its not a T. Solitaire and if its not a Gray Jay than its a unidentified bird because this bird based on your observations could be several things.

I am not willing to help you because your the expert and you should of been able to ID this bird on your own without anyone helping you.

Merry Christmas

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
Website: http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/