[mou] (no subject)

dan&erika danerika at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 13:32:13 CST 2007

Interestingly enough all the South Dakota banding recoveries for Herring
Gulls are from the St. Lawrence Seaway (!).  (See Birds of South Dakota.)
(I have the data for MN recoveries but have not studied them yet.)

Dan Tallman
Northfield

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota
danerika at gmail.com

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau