[mou] Birding Skills development: addendum

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:36:19 CST 2007

Great responses from everyone.  Keep 'em coming!  I am getting inspired and
got several new ideas.  I hope others are too.

I thought of a great recommendation I recently saw as a link on Mike
Hendrickson's blog:
http://colderbythelakebirding.blogspot.com/2007/11/do-you-have-obligation.html

Here is the direct link to suggestions for better field notes.  This may be
remedial for many but I have yet to regularly USE my field notebook. Step
one for me: I WILL take it with me on all my birding trips in 2008 (and
write stuff in it)!

http://home.pacifier.com/~mpatters/details/write.html#sketch

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan on St. Paul's Westside
651-308-0234 business cell

"A man who dares to waste an hour of time has not discovered the value of
life." - Charles Darwin