[mou] End-of-year bird wishes

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 10:32:36 CST 2007

Hi Birders,
Got any end-of-the year birds on your list?  Although my recent spotting of
the Harlequin Duck was a much enjoyed treat, I am hoping for a few more
winter specialties, as I am doing 2 more CBCs before years end. I am at a
personal record of MN species for the year and would love to add to it.  For
me, I haven't seen a Pine Grosbeak or Bohemian Waxwing yet this year.  Many
other Boreal specialties would add to my annual list as well.  And you?

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan on St. Paul's Westside
651-308-0234 business cell

"A man who dares to waste an hour of time has not discovered the value of
life." - Charles Darwin