[mou] Hubbard Co. Boreal Chickadee photo

Patrick Beauzay patrick.beauzay at ndsu.edu
Thu Dec 27 11:49:44 CST 2007

Hello all,

I've posted a photo to the MOU photo gallery of a Boreal Chickadee that
has been coming to the feeders at our family's cabin near Park Rapids.
Photo was taken on Christmas Eve day. This is possibly the same
individual I found here over Thanksgiving.

If anyone would like to look for this bird, send me an e-mail and I will
give you directions to our cabin. The bird seems to be most actively
feeding in the morning and it particularly likes the peanut feeder.

Good Birding!

Pat Beauzay
Fargo, North Dakota