[mou] Is anyone familiar with the people organizing the Hastings and Wabasha CBCs this weekend

jeff fischer tiercel63 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 20:50:03 CST 2007

According to the CBC calendar on the MOU website the leaders for both of these CBCs are Roger Field and Jonathon Peterson. I sent out an e-mail to the address list expressing my interest in helping this weekend but I have not heard anything back from anyone. I would really like to help out but the counts are only a couple of days away and I am not sure if my e-mails went to the right place. If Roger or Jonathon see this e-mail please contact me, or if anyone has any contact info for these guys please send me an e-mail at tiercel63 at yahoo.com so that I can try and get a hold of them tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jeff Fischer
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/