[mou] Rough-Legged, Nicollet County

Matt Mecklenburg mattmecklenburg at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 11:54:30 CST 2007

Hi All,With the apparent lack of Rough-Legs in South Central MN (I know we had over 20 Red-Tails the morning of the Litchfield CBC without a RLHA, although we had three on the Redwood count), I thought I'd post this one. Yesterday Between New Ulm and Courtland on US 14-Dark Morph Perched on the north side of the road. About 1-2 miles east of Minnesota Valley Lutheran High School.Good BirdingMatt Mecklenburg