[mou] FW: Kanabec Snow Buntings - updated message

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt at bestbuy.com
Sun Dec 30 10:13:18 CST 2007

My kids informed me that you must be logged in to my-space to follow this link I offered. I apologize, but this is where i loaded the long video... there is a short clip on MOUMN.ORG in the video gallery. We can only load 8 mB files on MOU and my-space takes 100 mB files, so it is much easier to edit content to myspace, but I guess harder to send people to. Any ideas on this web 2.0 stuff, please advise!