[mou] Bird Band Found

Craig Marble cmarble at adobe.com
Sun Jul 1 17:35:20 CDT 2007

Hello All,

This morning when I woke up there a was a dead bird in my yard. I'm not entirely sure what the ID of the bird is since there is not much left of it due to critters in my area (it does appear to look like a pigeon though). I do have a picture of the remains and can be sent upon request.The band shows the following information:

AU
VIK
2007
8164

Does anyone know who I should contact about this? It seems like someone would want to know about this. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Craig