[mou] MOU-Net and MnBird purpose question

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Mon Jul 2 09:39:06 CDT 2007

I have been doing some research on MnBird and MOU-Net server purpose
and I think I have been mis-posting.  Is the only purpose of MOU-Net
to post sitings?  And then is the purpose of MnBird to post
discussion topics or something in that nature.  I hope I have not
been misusing or abusing MOU-Net as I rely on it so much to keep up
to date.  My practice is to post to both servers anything I post
regarding birds - even backyard observations.  Do the observations
provide sufficiently significant info that I should continue posting
them on MOU-Net - or is MnBird even the venue for such?

I would like to hear from those who run the services and hope this
doesn't just stir up more arguments.  I just want to honor the
purpose and intent of the services and to honor those who put all the
effort out to provide them.

Please straighten me out.

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.