[mou] Baudette MN

Linda Born lborn at myclearwave.net
Mon Jul 2 10:17:17 CDT 2007

I will be going along on a fishing trip with my husband to Lake of the Woods, in the Baudette area on July 15th.  I would appreciate any birding information for that vicinity anyone would be willing to share.  Does anyone know of a birder to contact in that area?  Our final destination will be crossing the border and heading for Morson, Ontario (about 35-40 miles from Baudette).  Again, I am looking forward to any information you would be willing to share with me.

Linda Born
Waseca, MN