[mou] name correction

linda birds at moosewoods.us
Tue Jul 3 13:57:39 CDT 2007

 From public thanks to public apology: Our gracious leaders at Grey
Cloud Dunes on Sunday were Tom and ELIZABETH, not Kathy, Bell.

Maybe meeting new people is, for some of us, similar to learning a new
bird or plant: we concentrate on persona, as on field marks or sounds,
before learning the correct name. It didn't take long to figure out that
Elizabeth is not only a skilled birder, but also knowledgeable about the
flora--and most patient, answering questions about either.

Again, thank you, Elizabeth.

Linda Whyte