[mou] Fort Snelling County Question

jbolish5565 at comcast.net jbolish5565 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 10:42:44 CDT 2007

I stopped at the 'bridge' in Fort Snelling Park yesterday morning & again this morning.  Did not hear the Prothonotory Warbler singing.  Both mornings though a Peregrine Falcon was perched on the bridge easily visible from the 'T' in the trail.  I would like to report some sightings from this area and I'm pretty sure it's Hennepin County, please let me know if it isn't, I know it's very close to both Dakota & Ramsey counties.  And if anyone hears this bird in this location again please send me an email with the time of the sighting.
Walked 5 trails yesterday & the only good bird was the Loggerhead Shrike on Emery just south of 160th St.  It stuck around the first house on Emery as I made a couple passes.

Jason Bolish