[mou] Duluth Mocker not refound

hagsela at aol.com hagsela at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 00:41:01 CDT 2007

I ran up to Duluth July 9.
I did not refind the Northern Mockingbird reported by Tom Nelson.? I arrived in the area around 3:00 and stayed for an hour - moving along the Lakewalk between 17th and 8th.? I also drove around the neighborhood at 15th.
I also checked for the Least Bitterns reported at Mud Lake to no avail.? I was in the area for two hours in the late afternoon/early evening.? There were lots of Marsh Wrens singing.
Linda Sparling
Hennepin County