[mou] birding this week

Richard Wood rwoodphd at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 10:28:33 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I forgot to add the two Green Herons and the Gadwall family that I saw on Monday in the pond behind the Hastings Wal-Mart.  We saw the same two Green Herons perched in a tree on our return from our bike ride as we were riding up Pleasant toward W. 4th in Hastings.

Good birding,
Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Hastings, MN