[mou] Sandhill crane Normanna twp St. Louis County

Molly Thompson thompm65 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 11:21:44 CDT 2007

Hello,While walking the dogs this morning a sandhill crane flew out of a wet area near us.  We were in Normanna twp, north of Duluth.  I had seen a pair in the area early last spring, but not since then. I've only been around the area for a year, so I wasn't sure how common sandhills are this time of year in St. Louis Cty.  The MOU range map does not show them as being here in the summer.  Are they normally around here?Molly ThompsonDuluth