[mou] Black and White warbler?

Holly Peirson hpbirdscouter at msn.com
Sat Jul 14 22:56:08 CDT 2007

Sure!

You're right in the middle of their nesting area (which covers most of
eastern N. America N of Mexico). I've seen and heard many of them in the
summertime all over the Twin Cities area, up in northern MN, and even had
one while on a vacation in Missouri/Arkansas last week. All they usually
require are large deciduous trees, but I have found them in pretty dense
younger woodlands, as well.

Holly Peirson
Forest Lake area
Anoka Co.