[mou] John James Audubon on PBS July 25

gordon andersson gpandersson at msn.com
Sun Jul 15 01:24:00 CDT 2007

PBS will be broadcasting a show about JJAudubon as part of the American
Masters series.  William Souder, MN author of A Plague of Frogs and Under a
Wild Sky: John James Audubon and the Making of The Birds of America, was a
consultant I believe.  I went to a reading he did of "Under a Wild Sky" a
few years ago and told him I thought Audubon would be a great subject for a
Ken Burns series.  He said he had heard that PBS was beginning to work on a
program about Audubon. I was very happy to hear this.

Here's the schedule for the metro:

Weds  July 25   9:00 - 10:00pm  TPT 2

Thurs  July 26   3:00 - 4:00am  TPT 2 (set your recorder if you miss the
other broadcasts)

Sunday  July 29   2:00 - 3:00pm  TPT 2

Thurs  July 26   9:00 - 10:00pm  TPT 17

 --- may you see some beautiful feathered dinosaurs on your next outing