[mou] Fwd: eBird Report - Giese WPA, Stevens Co. , 7/15/07

Peder Svingen psvingen at d.umn.edu
Sun Jul 15 23:34:09 CDT 2007

Here are shorebird counts (247 individuals, 12 species) at Giese WPA
between 0720 and 0820 this morning. I also had a singing Le Conte's
Sparrow about 100 yards in from the NW access to the WPA.
Please see Sara Vacek's posting for more information and links to a map
of the WPA.
--
Peder H. Svingen
Duluth, MN