[mou] Birds and Beers Tonight

Sharon Stiteler birdchick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 07:20:10 CDT 2007

Don't forget, tonight at 6pm is Birds and Beers (a gathering of
birders to have a drink and talk some birds) at Merlin's Rest
(www.merlinsrest.com). People of all abilities are encouraged to
come, if you're interested in wild birds, you're invited. My non
birding husband will also be there too, so if you want to bring a non
birding spouse, feel free.

Here's the announcement on Merlin's Rest website:

Tuesday: The Birds and the Beers! Join the Birdchick, our
ornithologist publican (John Dingley), our ornithologist bartender
Bob, and many others for an informal gathering of birdwatchers and
enthusiasts. And did you know that Minnesota has its own
ornithologists union? Check ‘em out. Smart folks and great photos in
their gallery.

Some people have emailed interest but can't do it tonight or in
Minneapolis.  This is something I plan on doing periodically and
throughout the state.  If you have good ideas for a  for a gathering
of birders, please email me the locations and ideas.  Thanks!

Sharon Stiteler
www.birdchick.com
Minneapolis, MN