[mou] drowned bird?

revdeb51 at comcast.net revdeb51 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 17 21:06:37 CDT 2007

 I, too, have a water feature in my back garden. It consists of a waterfall and a pond with a fountain at the top of the waterfall. I, too, enjoy watching the birds enjoying the water. Yesterday, I noticed a dead bird in the waterfall, on closer inspection it was a chickadee.They have been spending alot of time in and around the falls. Do you think that it drowned? It is the first dead bird I have had in my water feature. Would there be something I should check on about the water?  I know birds can drown but this was in the top part of the water fall where there is shallow water.
Any ideas?

--
Oh no, not another learning experience!

Debra J. Wells