[mou] Our experts

Jeanie Joppru ajjoppru at wiktel.com
Thu Jul 19 18:45:48 CDT 2007

Well said by both of you. I know I have had records rejected myself that
I was sure of. I have found that a good way to learn is to do it - fill
out the form even if you don't send them in at first. Also I made myself
an unofficial form to fill out in the field with all the areas of the
bird listed, details about time,light, location, and habitat, and room
to put in the details. It makes you think of what to look for and
include in the field notes - just on a piece of 8x11 paper.You can make
it any size you want. I don't pretend that it made me a great observer ,
but I'm slowly improving.
Jeanie
Pennington County