[mou] Records Committees

Pastor Al Schirmacher pastoral at princetonfreechurch.net
Fri Jul 20 10:50:58 CDT 2007

Somehow, the thread on ID & documentation skills became a thread on records committees - perhaps a natural progression.

However, I wish to be personally clear.  I support the work of records committees - and while I suffer the same frustration that many do when documentation is rejected -  have come to the conclusion that I need to focus on my ID & documentation skills, not the perception that "there is a pecking order" or "high priesthood."

Just wanted to be clear.  Many thanks to Peder and his team for the services they perform.

Good birding to all!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN
Mille Lacs & Sherburne Counties